Wednesday, May 02, 2007

cucur pisang, travel documents & e!

not much to tell.. just wanted to update cause i know a few people who keeps looking at my blog for an update even though these people are people i see atleast 3 times a week! haha! well, anyway, here it is!

decided to change the template. i got kinda bored with the old one. have been using that for almost a year now.. plus, i got sick of having to fix the darn background. i keep losing it everytime i don't log into the corresponding website which i put the background picture in. this is a just a temporary template. i'm still looking for a design i like.

my father have been feeding me cucur pisang almost everyday since i got back! i'm assuming it's the banana season or something cause we have a lot at home and there's only so much you could do with a banana.. and my dad only knows to cucur them. and he makes them for a family of six when there's actually only 4 of us left at home. yup, it's been really quiet here. my sister's still in uk having a wonderful time (spending lots of money!) and my brother has finally spread his wings and gone out of the house. he's in the army now. 6 weeks of intense training before doing a course in mechanics. didn't get to see him and my dad said he's not suppose to see anyone but he'll try to arrange a meeting before i leave for uk again.

i finally made an i.c.!! haha! what's the big deal? well, those who know the story would let out a sigh of relief! i lost my i.c. when i was in uk the first time around and haven't made one since! that was almost 3 years ago! but it's all good now. i also got my new passport this afternoon. crappy picture ofcourse.. now all i need is to renew my uk visa.. sigh.. errands..

i love astro! as you astro subscribers already know, new channels were made available since the yesterday! more sports channels! (i hate the golf channel though..) but the most addicting one is the e! channel. last night, it kept me up until 5am. i was watching a true hollywood story on jennifer aniston. she's hot.

football tonight! man utd vs ac milan in san siro! it's gonna be liverpool milan final again for sure!

see ya!

No comments: