Sunday, May 20, 2007

landing in london

i literally just arrived in good ol' warsash, connected my laptop to the good ol' fast internet and now am writing this post! the flight was very dull. unfortunately, i got the airplane without the individual tv on board. so, i turned to my trusted ipod but after listening to just 3 songs, it went kapoot on me. the battery was fine, it just went hang on me. bitch eh.. i just read a book and slept through most of the flight. it was pretty relaxing cause this time, no crying babies nor coughers were annoying me. the plane was pretty much empty. i had a whole row to myself which i didn't hesitate taking advantage of.

i haven't seen the other bruneians yet. seeing that it's 10am on a weekend, them still in bed is a safe bet.

not much to add. i had a safe flight and am back here in good ol' england again. to people in london, i'll see you very soon. and to people in brunei, i'm missing you already.

to ali: thanks for your post man. i'm missing you too already.. bayi.. haha!

No comments: